If you were ever trying to find out who the best Premier League players were, then there is no need to look any longer or further.
Those of us that continue to watch England’s top league will instantly know who the best players are, whilst those of us that continue to use soccerbetghana.com to place live sports bets when the action unfolds will also have a rather great idea about who those players are.
Of course, we can all disagree at times in regard to the rankings of certain individuals, with each of us having our own reasons why we would suggest that one player is better than another and why one man should be considered the very best in the league.
However, according to an article that was produced by The Yorkshire Post, it seems that they have been able to find the best 18 players in the Premier League and have listed them in an order that Football Manager 2022 has put them in.
Unsurprisingly, when you go through the list of players which we have included below, it is far from shocking to see that it is dominated by Liverpool and Manchester City.
However, what might be a little more surprising is the fact that the 18 individuals mentioned all come from five different clubs, with the other 15 in the Premier League failing to feature.
Joining Liverpool and Manchester City are Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur.
Let’s look at the group of players mentioned:
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- Mo Salah (Liverpool)
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)
- Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool)
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool)
- Alisson Becker (Liverpool)
- Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea)
- Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United)
- Heung-Min Son (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Bernardo Silva (Manchester City)
- Ederson (Manchester City)
- Ruben Dias (Manchester City)
- Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
- Aymeric Laporte (Manchester City)
- Jack Grealish (Manchester City)
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
- Raphael Varane (Manchester United)
Naturally, when you take a look at the list of players that have been mentioned, reality would perhaps suggest that some of them have actually failed to live up to expectations and certainly do not deserve to be on this list at this moment in time.
However, for those of you who might be interested in starting up a new save and using a team that can afford to purchase one of these players – or at least start with them – then perhaps it would be wise to be one of the five clubs mentioned.